AssurX, a leader in quality management software systems, will exhibit at the 2018 ASQ World Conference on Quality & Improvement (WCQI). The event will be held in Seattle, Washington, from April 30, 2018 – May 2, 2018. AssurX will be located in Booth 332.
Representatives will be on hand to demonstrate how the AssurX software system has the power to manage even the most challenging of quality and regulatory compliance responsibilities for industries including pharmaceutical, medical device, industrial and high tech manufacturing, food & beverage and energy and utilities.
ASQ World Conference on Quality & Improvement (WCQI)
The ASQ World Conference on Quality & Improvement (WCQI) will be housed in the Washington State Convention Center (705 Pike Street, Seattle, Washington, 98101) from April 30, 2018 – May 2, 2018.
The theme of the 2018 ASQ WCMI conference is “The Innovation of YOU.” Five key focus areas have been identified by ASQ. These five focus areas are:
- Quality 4.0: The Future of Quality Starts Here
- Navigating Risk and Change
- Building and Sustaining a Culture of Quality
- Quality Fundamentals in the Digital Age
- Master’s Series for Seasoned Professionals
This premier event empowers individuals to innovate change by embracing it and become leaders in quality and improvement.
Booth 332: AssurX Quality and Compliance Management Software
For over 20 years customers have relied on AssurX for:
- A quality and compliance management software platform that unites quality and compliance into one reliable system
- System flexibility that enables any organization to adapt to evolving quality needs
- A connected system that harmonizes quality processes, and controls risk
- A proactive approach to quality management that yields measurable cost and operational efficiencies
Stop by Booth 332 to see how AssurX streamlines the movement of quality processes and facilitates compliance with GxPs, FDA, HACCP, ISO standards, and more.
Schedule a meeting with AssurX at WCQI
Companies interested in exploring how they can more effectively maintain quality and compliance standards, streamline workflow, control risk, and better manage their enterprise can schedule a 1:1 product demonstration of the AssurX Quality Management Software System at WCQI by clicking here.
Unable to Attend WCQI?
If you are unable to attend WCQI, but would like to learn more about AssurX schedule a personalized online demo with an industry expert today.