“The cooperation between IT, cyber and physical security in an enterprise needs to happen to keep pace with rapidly changing technology…Without it, you are duplicating efforts which can create vulnerabilities and cost money. Running a network for cybersecurity and physical security are also two networks that you’ve got to continue to patch. And if you create a vulnerability on one network, you create a vulnerability across the organization.”
– James Turgal, Former Executive Assistant Director, FBI
Patch Compliance Management Software
See how AssurX Patch Compliance Management reduces cyber risks and improves
regulatory compliance for the Energy & Utilities sector.
AssurX Patch Compliance Management solves the security challenge of managing cyber asset patching across IT, OT, and IoT infrastructures for effective risk mitigation and NERC CIP-007 compliance with BES Cyber System Security.
See first-hand how AssurX software centralizes and automates required processes and actions to evaluate, validate, and install public and private patching.
Learn how Patch Compliance Management:
- Minimizes security risk by functioning as a patching control center
- Provides holistic insight into your network security state
- Bridges the gap between IT and OT patching
- Provides thorough evidentiary collection for NERC compliance validation