Simplifying NERC Compliance by Automating Reliability Standard Audit Worksheets (RSAWs) OnDemand Webinar
While Reliability Standard Audit Worksheets (RSAWs) are intended to provide a consistent approach to the capture and audit of evidence to substantiate compliance, Registered Entities are challenged by continually changing NERC standards and requirements. In addition, many Registered Entities currently manage compliance evidence in multiple formats, with multiple owners, which requires intensive manual labor and decentralizes information.
By automating Reliability Standard Audit Worksheets (RSAWs) with a dynamic RSAW management system, Registered Entities can become spot check and audit-ready with the most current NERC requirements.
This webinar demonstrates how an automated RSAW system drives continuous compliance by:
- Providing a templated RSAWs solution that facilitates the creation, management, and submission of documentation and evidence in compliance with NERC standards
- Managing the flow of information with business rule enforcement, automatic reminders, notifications and escalations
- Automating the review process to identify potential compliance violations
- Centralizing completed RSAWs and evidence files to demonstrate compliance with electric reliability standards
- Enabling RSAW information to be transferred to new versions when required by NERC to keep pace with ever-changing compliance standards and requirements