Document & Training Management Systems: The Backbone of a Modern QMS
Document control and training management processes are a logical starting point when integrating an electronic QMS. Standardizing procedures and other information in the document management system and engaging users with employee training establishes your quality expectations and creates awareness of the system.
Document management & training management processes are EQMS solutions that are strong on their own, but they are even more efficient when they’re integrated. Within the quality and compliance arena, they logically and effectively complement each other in supporting organizations across regulated and non-regulated manufacturing industries.
In this webinar, presenters will discuss and demonstrate the features and benefits of integrating document control and training management systems, including:
- Creating, routing, and managing documents with collaboration, reviews and approvals
- Processing document change requests
- Accessing a complete audit trail and e-signatures for FDA Part 11 compliance
- Managing all types of training and compliance certifications
- Creating training profiles for employees with business specific conditions
- Creating different learning verification assessments
- Scheduling and controlling individual and enterprise training assignments
- Integration with document management to leverage document controls
One Platform. Every Solution.
Seamlessly integrate all quality and compliance management processes with one software system. Start by using just the solutions you need now, then easily add more as you are ready. No other system is easier to deploy, configure, and modify.