Does your NERC compliance program suffer from:
- Disorganized and missing evidence?
- Unclear roles and responsibilities?
- Missed deadlines?
- Low visibility into your state of compliance?
- Relying on email and phone calls to find evidence?
- Too many side explanations to reviewers to clarify evidence?
- Feast or famine compliance workload?
- Difficulty adapting to change?
Proper NERC evidence documentation and retention is essential for registered entities that will undergo audits.
Learn how AssurX ECOS automates document management & evidence collection that help ensure your documents and evidence possesses the quality needed to prove compliance with NERC standards. The webinar explores best practices and concludes with a brief AssurX product demonstration.
Key focus areas include:
- Business disadvantages of using a manual or siloed processes for evidence gathering
- A brief overview of the AssurX Energy Compliance System (ECOS)
- How AssurX automates processes to obtain, review, and approve evidence and provides a common interface for linking or tagging of evidence to applicable regulations
- Business advantages of automating evidence collection and management
- A demonstration of the AssurX system