Extend Quality Across Global Supplier Networks
Comprehensive, closed-loop supplier quality management:
AssurX Supplier Quality Management Software (SQM) helps your organization manage suppliers, vendors, contract manufacturers, and service providers. One centralized solution enforces your quality and compliance goals. This AssurX Supplier Quality Management demo provides a high-level overview of how automation makes it easier to manage the supply chain lifecycle, from qualification and inspection to quality monitoring and requalification.
AssurX SQM is highly configurable to enable seamless process integration with other solutions in the AssurX platform. Integrate connected processes including Training Management, Document Management, CAPA, Nonconformances, and Audit Management. Achieve CGMP compliance and confidence of operating in a state of control.
View the Supplier Quality Management demo and see how AssurX allows you to manage:
- Action Items: Assign Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCAR) directly to your suppliers to maintain compliance and stay ahead of potential issues.
- Quality Certificates: Enable suppliers to upload their own certificates and quality policy information directly into the system to improve speed and accuracy.
- Supplier Scorecard Visibility: Proactively manage your approved supplier lists with specific information related to each supplier.
- Policies and Documentation: Automatic notifications and reminders update suppliers of changes to policy, quality agreements, procedures and specifications.
- Incoming Inspections: Assign investigations for issues detected during inspections.
- Trend Analysis: Follow data trends to identify consistent issues with parts and suppliers and take appropriate actions.
- Business Performance Metrics: AssurX SQM has built-in dashboards, metrics, and real-time trending and analysis.
- Electronic Signatures: AssurX SQM is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant for any organization that requires an audit trail and electronic signature capability.
- Automatic Escalation & Notification: Automated escalation rules, notifications and email alerts keep processes in motion and prioritize critical issues.