Control Enterprise Risk Across the Quality Chain
A systematic approach to managing risk:
Quality risk management is a continuous, systematic process to minimize risks to product quality. The AssurX Risk Management solution automates the process identifying, assessing, and controlling risk within the quality management system. This standardized method improves compliance and quality assurance, and results in better decision making. The AssurX Risk Management solution demo provides a high-level overview of the solution to show how any organization can facilitate the consistent review and reporting of risk.
View the Risk Management solution demo and see how AssurX allows you to:
- Identify, prioritize and limit failure modes.
- Efficiently route tasks down the appropriate path for actions, escalations and exceptions.
- Gain visibility into the status of open of open tasks.
- Create QMS impact assessments, including ad-hoc.
- Perform FMEA actions to generate risk priority numbers (RPN)
- Launch deviations when required.
- Create review tasks.
- Generate reports from impact assessments.
- Align with ISO guidelines and meet ICH Q9 regulations (pharma)
Furthermore, AssurX helps proactively identify potential risks through the use of historical information for analyzing potential product failures. Integrate with additional processes in the AssurX platform to assign risk management reviews based on critical quality data including complaints, supplier quality metrics, CAPAs, nonconformance/OOS, and audit findings.
To schedule a demo, connect with AssurX today.