Investigate and Analyze any type of Quality Issue
Correct quality issues while accelerating operational improvements:
CAPA management software is the core element of a modern enterprise quality management system (EQMS). The AssurX Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) solution provides the tools needed to rapidly investigate any nonconformance, identify the root cause, and implement actions to prevent recurrence. The AssurX CAPA software creates a clear path to resolution and prevention through root cause analysis of nonconformances and system process failures. This brief CAPA solution demo highlights how robust functionality replaces paper processes and information silos with a single point of truth.
Enforce deadlines throughout the CAPA process, as well as determine the efficiency of corrective measures. Integrate with additional processes to create a centralized system of record for all quality investigations, documentation and data for an enterprise level approach to solving quality problems.
View the CAPA solution demo and see how AssurX allows you to:
- Logically route tasks for actions, escalations and exceptions.
- Gather important data and documentation at each step of the process to address the who, what, where, when, why, and how required for thorough investigations.
- Provide 21 CFR Part 11 compliant electronic signatures and audit trails.
- Assign investigations based on conditions such as product, issue type, or personnel roles.
- Integrated 5 Why (5Y) and 8 Discipline (8D) problem solving models.
- Link CAPAs to one or more existing or new issues, or initiate independent of a logged issue.
- Increase visibility with dashboards, charts and graphs, and trend reports.
- Automatically set due dates based on business rules to keep investigations progressing.
- Initiate CAPAs from any source including complaints, nonconformances, deviations, product returns, EHS incidents, and supplier quality issues.