Full-cycle complaint management from initiation through resolution.
Process complaints with control and confidence.
Within the QMS, complaint management software enables manufacturers to promptly qualify process issues all the way through the supply chain. It facilitates continuous improvement by engaging communication across the quality chain. The AssurX Complaint Management software demo provides a high-level overview of the solution’s key functionality. See how AssurX software allows you greater control throughout the complaint process through the enforcement of data-driven, risk-based decisions to prevent future incidents.
View the Quality Management review demo and see the benefits:
- Eliminate process gaps and delays inherent in manual and siloed systems
- Full control of the entire process, from complaint processing, to triage, and to closure
- Full visibility into the current state of compliance through dashboards and reports
- Built-in performance & monitoring metrics with real-time reports for trends and cycle times
- Audit trails and electronic signature compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Automated rules enforcement for 21 CFR Part 803 for adverse event reporting
- Provides management with concise trend reports (products, problems, reason codes, cost codes) by functional area
- Align with FDA, ISO, GMP, EU, and other worldwide industry regulations
- Integrate with AssurX solutions (CAPA, Supplier Quality Management, etc.) to provide an enterprise-wide system