Last Updated: March 31, 2021
(1) SCOPE OF THIS NOTICE AND CONSENT
TYPES OF COOKIES:
- Session cookies. These cookies allow us to link your actions during a particular browser session.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES BY GROUP:
- Strictly Necessary. Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of AssurX Sites. These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our website and use the features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly. We use these cookies so that AssurX Sites recall the choices you make. For example, these cookies are capable of recognizing if you’ve been to AssurX Sites before, so messages intended for first-time users are not displayed to you. We may also use functionality cookies to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interest and to avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly.
- Targeting/Advertising. These cookies help us make sure that the ads you see on our websites are relevant to you and your interests. Targeting/Advertising cookies may be placed on your device by our third-party service providers that remember you have visited the website in order to provide you with ads more relevant to you. They do not store personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
- Social Media. These cookies are set by a range of social media services (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
To learn more about the cookies we use, take a look at our cookie table. Please note that the names of cookies may change over time and we will update this table accordingly.
Web Beacons. AssurX Sites may contain electronic images known as web beacons that we use to help deliver cookies on our Websites, count users who have visited those Websites and deliver co-branded content. We also include web beacons in our promotional email messages and newsletters to determine whether you open and act on them.
In addition to placing web beacons on our Websites, we sometimes work with other companies to place our web beacons on their websites or in their advertisements. This helps us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement results in a purchase or other action.
Server logs. If you arrive at an AssurX Sites by clicking on an advertisement that we have paid for (including a paid search engine result) or a link in an email sent from or on behalf of us, then we will capture information that tracks your visit from that link (e.g., referring URL, browser information). If you arrive at AssurX Sites by clicking a source not paid for by AssurX, such as link in a non-paid search engine result or an unsponsored link on a third party’s website, we may capture information that tracks your visit from that source to the extent we are able to do so. We may also capture information about your computer systems, such as your browser and operating system. We may also gather certain information automatically, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
(3) HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of our Websites, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will likely affect the functionality of our Websites.
Your decision to control cookies may affect your experience of the AssurX Sites – you may not be able to access all or parts of those sites. Turning cookies off, for instance, will prevent you from registering for, signing in to, and using many of the services on such AssurX websites.
The main browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful; otherwise, you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
(4) THIRD-PARTY COOKIES SET ON ASSURX SITES
AssurX engages a number of suppliers to provide analytical services. In order to provide those services to AssurX, our suppliers set and read analytical or performance cookies on our behalf. If you would like more information about the cookies that are set on AssurX Sites by these suppliers, as well as how to opt-out, please see their individual privacy policies, links to which are listed below.
|Google Universal Analytics||These web analytics and performance cookies, provided by Google Inc., are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. In addition, we use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies which are categorized as Performance cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Google DoubleClick cookies which are categorized as Targeting cookies) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website and report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
|Google Tag Manager||These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, please visit:
|Pardot/Salesforce||Pardot/Salesforce provides email marketing to AssurX. The cookies placed on AssurX Sites by the Pardot server are readable only by Pardot/Salesforce. These cookies cannot access, read, or modify any other data on your computer. If you refuse the Pardot cookies or delete them from your device, Pardot/Salesforce will not gather any personal information about you. You may need to re-enter certain information whenever you visit the AssurX Site, and you will be prevented from customizing any features according to your preferences. Pardot/Salesforce may link the information they store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you choose to submit to AssurX while on the AssurX Site.
For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, please visit: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000204995&type=1
|Twitter provides AssurX with the functionality to spread content via social media through share buttons and embedded Twitter Cards. AssurX Sites feature the Twitter button to help you share AssurX web content. Whenever the Twitter button is clicked, AssurX records anonymized statistics on the sharing of its web content via Twitter. Embedded Twitter Cards do possess targeting cookies and if you are in the European Union or EFTA States, Twitter will not store or use such web page visits data.
For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, please visit: https://help.twitter.com/en/personalization-data-settings
|Facebook provides AssurX with the functionality to share content via social media. AssurX Sites feature the Facebook button to help you to share AssurX web content. Whenever the Twitter button is clicked, AssurX records anonymized statistics on the sharing of its web content via Facebook.
For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
|Wistia||AssurX makes use of Wistia video services to embed streaming media on certain pages of the website. These cookies include Flash Cookies and aid in the operation of these services.
For information on how to reject or delete this cookie, please visit: https://wistia.com/support/account/gdpr#privacy-mode-for-our-video-player
For information about this cookie, please visit:
|AssurX Software||AssurX software uses strictly necessary cookies to function. For additional information please contact [email protected]|
(5) COOKIES SET BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIRD PARTY SITES
To enhance your experience of AssurX Sites, we sometimes embed photos and video content that originated from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page on an AssurX website that features content from, for example, YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. AssurX does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party’s website for more information about these cookies.
For more information about your privacy controls concerning YouTube, please visit:
AssurX Sites may carry embedded “share” and “like” buttons to enable visitors to AssurX Sites to share content through a number of social media networks. These networks may set a cookie when you are logged in to their service. AssurX does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
(6) ADDITIONAL COOKIE RESOURCES
- www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org contains comprehensive information on how to amend the settings of a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
- www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ – If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off by going to the Internet Advertising Bureau’s (IAB) consumer site.